For superior control of tough molds and blights, rely on the protection provided by Lektivar 40SC fungicide. Lektivar 40SC, a protectant, contact fungicide, uses multi-site, mode-of-action to attack pathogens, providing effective disease control without encouraging resistance development. With low use rates, flexible application methods, long residual and quick rainfastness.
|Package sizes:||2 x 2.5 gal|
- Broad spectrum – soil-borne and foliar diseases
- Controls every stage of a fungal life cycle
- Low application rates
- Multi-site mode-of-action with no known resistance
- Ideal fit for Integrated Pest Management program
- Good persistence and rain fastness
- Safe to beneficials
KEY PATHOGENS AND DISEASES:
- Apple scab
- Alternaria leafspots and blights
- Botrytis (grey mold) leafspots, blights, rots
- Black rot
- Cedar apple rust
- Club root
- Downy mildew
- Gummy stem blight
- Late blight (Phytopthora infestans)
- Phytopthora blight
- Rhizoctonia root rot
- Sclerotinia (white mold)
- Southern blight (stem rot, white mold)
The following represent the most common uses for this product. For more detail about these or other uses please refer to the product brochure or ask your distributor.
- Soy Beans
Need more information?
Call 855-946-9537 or use the form below to contact us.